Pella of Davenport brings you functional and gorgeous hardware for your windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will blend with the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-reach handle
- Patented SureLock® system moves outward to secure the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to produce a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t disturb roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style choices
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash snug to the weatherstripping to protect against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style selections
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is shut
- Integrated sash lift makes pulling up and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control feature complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To learn more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to book a no-cost, in-home consultation or visit your local showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.