No matter what type of weather the Davenport area is experiencing, you can be certain that windows and doors from Pella of Davenport can deal with it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes designed to stand strong in specific weather areas across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly reduce seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the weather outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is important to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Thoughtful cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Davenport can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at 563-202-8576 to schedule your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.