Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance features for certain Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are guarded against dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help lower the amount of indoor allergens that gather in your home when compared to traditional external window treatments.1 And when you’re ready for something different, our unique snap-in technology helps you easily swap out your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without room-facing treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and custom grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options provide room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Stop by your local showroom or click below to book a free, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass choices from Pella of Davenport.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.