2016 Home Design Trends
With the expenses of renovation and redecoration, it is critical to find enduring looks that showcase your style in a timeless way. 2016 is the year to bring back essential top trends for your home.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can utilize a patterned
couch as a big
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subtle,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a classy
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming quite popular,
another exciting route for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a restorative renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Add the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling daring? Add
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with mild
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are blah, think again. Add some appeal
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a large
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to toss the clutter. An open space is a must to chill and breathe in your living area. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, big windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will provide you with an open feel to your space. Focus on minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your desires perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at 563-202-8576 or come to our Davenport showroom to see how we can help implement this year’s trends.